Mary, Mother of Mercy
A One-Day Retreat for the Month of the Rosary
October is traditionally the Month of the Rosary for Catholics. The Rosary is a powerful prayer for evangelization, and Mary is the ideal model for sharing the Good News of her son, Jesus. Spend an inspiring day reflecting on how Mary can help you to share your faith with those around you.
This year’s retreat will be led by Mrs. Colleen Mitchell, a Catholic foreign evangelist, missionary, writer and speaker. She is Vice-President of the St. Bryce Missions that exists to put faith, hope, and love in action in periphery communities around the world and share the riches of the Catholic faith. She is has been married to husband Greg for 19 years and has five sons. She and her family currently serve as full-time missionaries in Costa Rica, where they are evangelizing the Cabecar indigenous peoples and providing care for at-risk mothers and infants from their home. She is a blogger at Blessed Are the Feet and author to the new released book, “Who Does He Say You Are?”. She is a graduate of Bachelor of Arts, English and Psychology from Loyola University, New Orleans and Post-Graduate Studies, Psychology and Counseling from the University of New Orleans.
* Queen of Angels Chapel in Spicewood, Texas.
* Doors open with pre-retreat coffee and check-in at 8:30 AM; retreat begins at 9:00 AM sharp with Mass, and ends with a complimentary lunch.
* There is no fee to attend the retreat; however, space is limited to the first 75 who pre-register.
* Must RSVP to attend. Sign-up today and you will be eligible to be in the drawing for the Mary’s Touch Anniversary Basket.
* Registration deadline is October 17, 2016.
* RSVP to [email protected] or by calling Emmaus Catholic Parish at 512-261-8500.